Monday, January 7, 2013

Printer Tray Calendar

On Saturday Linda and I went to Diana Gibbs' place to attend her Calendar Class.  See mine below.  It was so much fun going and crafting at her place.  She's got the most beautiful new hutch in her craft room.  Makes me want to really clean mine out and fix it up nice again.

This was made with an open space to put in an appropriate picture to go with each month, maybe someone's birthday or a special celebration.  Each section is decorated according to the seasons.  Winter Wishes, Spring Showers, Summer Fun and Fall Colors.  Diana made the calendars with the Stampin' Up! My Digital Studio (MDS) and had them pre-printed and pre-cut.  Now I just have to find the perfect place to put it!


Thanks for stopping in and checking us out.

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Darling, Donna! Love this idea, sure wish they sold those frames!! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish they would sell the frames too, I just love the way this turned out! Should have stocked up when we could!

    Have fun at Leadership!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is adorable! I'm using the small "Everyday Happenings" calendar, with the acrylic stand, on my desk and I just love the convenience of it. Not as cool as the printers tray but darned handy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The "Everyday Happenings" calendar is really nice too. It would be lost on my work desk, but it's handy for at home. I'm so happy you like it. I think it's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors