Monday, December 12, 2016

Hogs and Kisses Thanks

Hubby's Mom and Sister sent us our Christmas Gift from an online mail order meat company and OH MY GOODNESS, we tried the bacon and ham steaks this weekend for breakfast and they were fabulous!  Can't wait to try some of the other goodies.

So, of course I needed to make an extra special thank you card and get it sent off today.  What better way to say thank you for ham and bacon than with piggies... right?  Don't call PETA, on me!


Using Barnyard Babies I pulled out the cute little Piggy and the "Hogs & Kisses" stamps.  I decided I needed more than one piggy, so I also stamped one onto a post it note and cut it out as a mask so I could stamp three little piggies... oh wait, that's another story.  But three it is.

After stamping and coloring I cut them out using the Stitched Shapes circle die and then the Layered Circles dies to make scallops behind.  I actually started out with just the Pink Pirouette one, but it blended in too much with the dotted paper, so I cut out another the next size up with Whisper White.


Recipe:
Pink Pirouette - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Subtles Designer Series Paper Stacks (Pink Pirouette) 5" x 3 3/4"

Don't forget to decorate the envelope too!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Too flipping cute. Being from Iowa I have a few pig stamps. Love the water color pencil coloring. Just a perfect thank you card for the food gift. Love it!!!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just think the little piggy in this stamp set is so adorable! I just knew it had to be part of my thank you to Mom and Sis.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors