Friday, December 23, 2016

Santa Thank You

It may be too late to send out Christmas Cards (at least in time to arrive) but who says we can't use Santa to send a Thank You card?

I wanted to make something fun to send out and decided to use Santa from Cookie Cutter Christmas and Naughty or Nice from Greetings from Santa.  Inside I used Thankful Thoughts.


Recipe:
Real Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2', scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"
Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - Stitched Shapes Framelits (the largest round one)

5/8" Organza Ribbon
Whisper White Mini Pompom Trim (for Santa's hat)
Stampin' Write Markers - Real Red, Basic Black, So Saffron (buckle)
Wink of Stella (for the white parts of Santa's suit).

Stamps:  Cookie Cutter Christmas, Greetings from Santa, Thankful Thoughts
Ink:  Real Red

Thank you for looking in today.


It is going to be a fun evening for us as we are going to my oldest son and his girlfriend's house for a quick dinner of my homemade chicken and noodle soup and gift exchange.  I'm really looking forward to going.  She has to go to work, but at least we'll have a little time to spend together.

Happy Friday and Christmas Eve Eve!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. CUTE. I haven't inked up the Santa yet in the set because I have been having too much fun with the deer and the gingerbread man. Happy holidays!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't inked up Santa?? He's going to feel so left out! LOL... well, maybe next year, right?

      Happy Almost New Year!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors