Thursday, May 10, 2018

Couldn't Resist the Case

I had plans to make something else for today's post and then I saw LeeAnn Greff's card and I just couldn't help myself.  I changed the banner and the greeting, but only because I couldn't find my white embossing powder.  Thank you LeeAnn!


Recipe:
Rich Razzleberry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Mint Macaron - 5" x 3 3/4"
Basic Black - 4 3/8" x 3 1/4"
Share What You Love Designer Series Paper
- upper - 1 5/8" x 1 1/2"
- lower - 2 1/2" x 1 1/2"
Banner - 3 1/4" x 1 1/4"


I sure love these pretty new papers.  You can get them too as an early release.  Simply click the "Gotta Have it All" option below.

Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Thursday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun birthday card. I wasn't sure about Rich Razzleberry and Mint Macaron together but it works here! Maybe with the other colors it makes it work.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the colors together. I think with all the color in the DSP, it really does make it work even better.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors