Monday, May 21, 2018

Garden Impressions With Sliding Door

I couldn't resist making more of these layered cards.  Look how many pretty combinations in just these three cards.  The Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper is full of so many color choices that you can come up with multiple combinations for each sheet.


Stamps Used:  
Five For All (retiring- grab it soon for those fun sentiments)
Detailed With Love (available June 1, 2018)
Ink:  Night of Navy and Pacific Point


This first card uses a base of Melon Mambo.  I popped up the small layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.  Which was good because I forgot to wrap the ribbon around it.  I was able to slip the ribbon under and around to tie into a bow.


Add a strip of scrap DSP inside.  5 1/4" x 1"


 Crushed Curry Base:



Garden Green Base:  




Thank you for stopping in today.  It's Monday!  Ugh, but has to be better than last Thursday and Friday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Love these bright and happy cards! I really like this pack of paper. Some of the papers just make you happy I think. Love how the strip of flowers goes so well in the last card!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I just love these papers. I'm going to be buying much more of it I think. It is so bright and cheery, that they are irresistible!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors