Monday, November 17, 2014

All Is Calm Christmas

On Saturday I was invited to a special weSTAMP Founders Circle at my leader's home.  It was a special day for me and four other girls from our team.  We were treated to some awesome projects and an amazing lunch.  And... oh...my... the most delicious dessert of Crème Brule! 

Here is one of our projects.  Makes me want to buy the Tree Punch now!   

So cute and easy - simply lay out some washi tape on a piece of Whisper White and punch with the Tree Punch (135859) from the 2014 Holiday Catalog.

 
DSP is All Is Calm (135823), Ribbon:  Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta (135841) and All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishments (137383).

Thank you Lorri for a fabulous day of stamping and friends!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors