Sunday, November 30, 2014

Blendabilities Door Buster!

Have you tried the new Blendabilities yet?  I love them!!  I've shown a few cards I've made with them and still love them as much as the first time I tried them.
 
 
 
Here's the exciting news - Did you know that the Blendabilities are Monday's One Day Doorbuster Sale?  You can get all 12 Blendabilities Assortments (does not include Skin Tone Assortment or the Color Lifter) for $100.00 - that is 30% off.  The item code is #140388, but let me tell you there is a limited supply so please know you want this deal first thing early Monday so you don't miss out.
 
 

Have you ever thought about being a Demonstrator?  When I signed up I just wanted the discount, I never intended to do anything more than have some friends over to stamp together and help me make my minimums.  I'm still doing that, no pressure to do anything more since I work a full time job as well, but Stampin' Up! with friends is so much fun and relaxing and honestly, the products sell themselves! 
 
Right now, you can get an even bigger discount on all your Stampin' Up! products.  The starter kit is on sale for 25% off, that is under $75.00.  You can pick $125.00 worth of whatever you want and only pay the kit price plus tax, Stampin' Up! pays the shipping. Wooo Hooo!
 
So maybe you'd love to get an entire set of the Blendabilities.  You can pick them to be in your starter kit which means you can get the 12 assortments for the $100.00 and then you can add the Skin Tone Assortment for $22.95 and you would still have $2.05 to pick something else.
 
Another great deal about signing up now during this special promotion - you can earn an additional 5% cash back!  All commissionable sales you make in December will get you 5% cashback to spend in January, just in time for the new Occasions catalog.  It's a great time to be a Demonstrator!!

Do you wonder why I'm telling you this now instead of Monday?  It's because I want you to think about it and have time to ask me any questions and because you will really want to do it bright and early Monday morning so you don't miss out on the Blendabilities, remember it is while supplies last, and the Blendabilities are only for Monday December 1 only.  I would love to have you join my team of Demonstrators. 
If you still want to join for the amazing 25% off deal but you want to pick items other than the Blendabilities, you have through December 2nd.  Either way, I'd love to have you join me and my growing team!
 
Please feel free to contact me with any questions.  Email:  StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com or by phone - 602-809-3199.  If I am unable to take your call, please leave me a message and I promise I will call back as quickly as possible.
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors