Monday, November 3, 2014

Christmas Wishes

I've been so anxious to get my hands on this stamp set and now I have it, so expect to see a lot of it!  Isn't it a great set - Ornamental Pine (w - 135104 / c - 135107)
 
Actually, this may be the last post for a little bit while I attend to long hours at the office, but I'll still be around, just no time for blogging - at least with my eyes open!
 
The base of this card is Cherry Cobbler, then Early Espresso.  A layer of Whisper White embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder (127821).
 


The stamped layer is 3" x 4 1/2" and matted with Early Espresso and Cherry Cobbler - each 1/8" wider than the previous layer.
 
 
I carefully inked just the pine needles with Almost Artichoke and then inked the branch with Early Espresso.  Stamp onto the upper corner, re-ink a bit of the needles and stamp them again coming up from the bottom.

Stamp the pinecone in Early Espresso and then fussy cut with your paper snips to give them some shape and dimension.  Attach to the branch with Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)

 
Using a two-way glue pen (100425) I marked a few places on the pinecones and pine needles and sprinkled them with Dazzling Diamonds (133751).

Under the pine layer are two strips from Trim the Tree DSP Stack (135824) from the Holiday Catalog.  Each strip is 1" x 5 3/8" and then matted with a strip 1/8" bigger.

 
Thank you for looking in today.  Watch on Tuesday for the Weekly Specials!  They are always available on my blog - just click on the top bar where it says Weekly Specials.
 
Don't forget to VOTE on Tuesday!!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors