Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Banner Blessings - New Photopolymer Set

I just love this new Photopolymer stamp set!  I can hardly wait to get my hands on it and make some beautiful cards with it!

Think of all the possibilities.


Big thanks to Stampin' Up! for producing this wonderful new line of stamps.  I'm so in love with them.  So easy to use, clear crisp images and less storage space needed! 

Thank you for checking in today.  I should be back on track making cards here regularly very soon.  The long hours are over at work, but still some clean up to do.

Happy Wednesday... hey, what ever happened to our favorite Wednesday sponsor?

There he is!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors