Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you're having a wonderful day filled with Family, Friends and wonderful Food.

Hubby and I will be spending a nice quiet day together.  Hopefully the kids will call when they have a few minutes during their busy days.  They all have odd work schedules, so it's difficult to catch time with them. 

On to our card for today.  My Banner Blessings set came just in time for me to make this for Thanksgiving, although, this sentiment can certainly be used for any kind of thank you. 





Don't forget to add some color to the envelope flaps with matching DSP.



Here are the details for this card:

The base is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" scored at 4 1/4" - I used Cajun Craze for one and Mossy Meadow for the other.

The next layer is Very Vanilla 5 1/4" x 4" with two pieces of Color Me Autumn DSP (135820) cut at 4" x 1 1/2" and attach them to the top and the bottom of the Very Vanilla.

The two strips are 4" x 1/4" in Cajun Craze and Mossy Meadow.

The sentiment from Banner Blessings (136720) - a Photopolymer set, is stamped in Mossy Meadow on both cards in the center of the Very Vanilla.  I just love this set with Bible quotes.

The small piece of Burlap Ribbon (132140) is tied together with Baker's Twine and a Autumn Wooden Element (135846) is added with a double knot.  I attached the ribbon with a large glue dot.

Thank you for looking in today.  I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors