Friday, November 28, 2014

Swingin' Santa

Swingin' Santa is ready to Get His Santa On.  Thanksgiving is past and the holiday ahead is Christmas, so it's time for Santa to gear up.  Here's a delightful way to help him get it together!

On the outside of the circle, Santa's Suit just waiting for him.

I stamped the coat and hat twice and popped up the 2nd copy with Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
 

Inside I stamped ho ho ho on the first panel and adding a 2nd panel for writing your Christmas greeting.
 

Inside the card circle is Santa all ready to go!

 
 
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  Ours was very quiet but really went well since we could do everything in our own time.  Stress free!  I have to say I sure miss having my boys here, but they went with their Dad's family this year for a family project. 
 
Stay safe if you go out to brave the Black Friday crowds!
 
Hugs,
Donna

2 comments:

  1. Hi Donna! About to use this set I bought from you earlier this year! So excited. Love this set. I 'misplaced' this site temporarily and so I found another site that told me I needed a thinlit to make it. The problem is I don't have the die cut or machine. Can I make this without the thinlit? (your cards and site...much nicer than the site I found. ) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Renee - It's great to hear from you!

      It really is easiest to make this card with the thinlit and Big Shot, but there is a way to make something similar with a Circle Punch. I'll send you an email with more details.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors