Friday, July 10, 2015

Donna's DSP Share - 2015-2016 Stampin' Up Catalog

Donna's DSP Share ~ 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Catalog

I've had a few of you inquire about doing a DSP (Designer Series Paper) share, so I've taken on the challenge and put together my very first share!  Yay!

If you are interested in receiving a full sampling of all the new designer series papers before you decide which ones are your favorite, email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list.

Receive 96 pieces of  6" x 6" samples from 12 new Stampin' Up! Designer Series Paper Packs when you join my DSP Share.

Each share is $21.00 (+$5.75 Priority Shipping).  I'll send you a Pay Pal invoice and get the order going.

I currently have 3 sets available for immediate purchase.  After those sets are gone, I'll need a minimum of 8 to sign up for the next round.

Here are a few samples of some of my favorites!

Bohemian
 
 Cherry On Top
 Color Me Irresistable
 English Garden
 
 Farmers Market
 

2015-2016 New Paper Sampler Shares will include:
  • 12 pieces Color Me Irresistible Specialty DSP
  • 6 pcs Everyday Chic DSP
  • 6 pcs Bohemian DSP
  • 6 pcs English Garden DSP
  • 6 pcs Farmers Market DSP
  • 6 pcs Sweet Li'l Things DSP
  • 6 pcs Merry Moments DSP
  • 6 pcs Timeless Elegance DSP
  • 6 pcs Schoolhouse DSP
  • 12 pcs Go Wild Paper Stack
  • 12 pcs Cherry on Top Paper Stack
  • 12 pcs Pretty Petals Paper Stack
(all pieces are 6x6)


I look forward to hearing from you!  Be sure to email me to join in on my very first share!

~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Thank you so much Donna!!!!! Congrats on your year, you are so deserving of the #1 spot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors