Tuesday, July 21, 2015

On The Road I Go... to Convention!


I bet you thought I was going to show them to you, didn't you?  Tee hee...not yet. 


There are 12 special ones for our team swap and the rest are for whoever else will be swapping.  About 60 total.  From what I've heard from others, I'm thinking I need more, but this is what I'll have with me.  

I'm super excited to go and have days with all my stamping friends as well as making new friends.  Look out Salt Lake City, here we come!


Be sure to watch my personal facebook page for updates from the Convention.

If you will be at Convention and follow my blog, I hope you will say hello.

On the road I go!  Traveling Tuesday!

~ Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors