Sunday, July 5, 2015

Butterfly Basics - Sympathy

Needed another sympathy card for a customer, so I decided to make a couple of extras.  Maybe we won't need them if we have them available.



Recipe:

Base:  Soft Suede 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer:  Soft Sky / Blushing Bride  
Top:  Very Vanilla
Butterfly:  Soft Sky / Blushing Bride

Stamps:  Butterfly Basics, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink:  Soft Suede, Sahara Sand, Soft Sky / Blushing Bride


I stamped the honeycomb with Sahara Sand but stamped off once onto scrap paper first.  The flower and stem combination are also stamped with Sahara Sand.

On the Soft Sky card I stamped the strip with Soft Sky after stamping off once.  For the Blushing Bride card, I didn't stamp off - it was too light to do that.




Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors