Sunday, July 12, 2015

Special Garden in Bloom

Can you tell I really love the Garden in Bloom stamps and English Garden DSP?  I'm just a flowery girl and these are some of my favorites.  I was sad to see the Painted Blooms go away after this past spring, but thankfully English Garden is just as pretty!



I started with a base of 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4".  The card above uses Night of Navy with the multi-colored flowers from English Garden DSP and the card below uses Mossy Meadow with the yellow flowers.


The DSP is cut 4" x 4" and placed at the left of the card.  The banners are both 2" wide with the Whisper White starting out at 3 3/4" and the Gold Foil sheets 4" long and then punched with the Banner Triple Punch.  I wanted the gold to be a tad longer when I layered them.

Punch the banner ends first, so you know where to stamp the flower, then stamp the sentiment across the top.


Dress it up with a 1/8" Gold Ribbon.  I used about 8 inches to tie the knot and then trim off the ends at an angle.  Attach the white to the gold with a strong adhesive.  Keep in mind the gold is a bit slippery, so I used the Fast Fuse so it would stick nice and strong.

Pop some Dimensionals behind the banners and attach to the top lined up with the DSP.


I love the shiny look of the Gold Foil peeking out behind the Whisper White.


Stamping Tip:

To get the very best stamping from your Photopolymer Stamps, always use the Pierce Mat underneath for a crisp clean image.

Thank you for looking in today ~ may you have a Blessed Sunday.

~ Donna

If you are reading this in an email, be sure to go to my blog to see the scrolling store below.





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors