Monday, July 20, 2015

Thanks a Latte Paper Pumpkin

This month's Paper Pumpkin is super easy and so cute.  I have to admit though, I didn't do one with the plant or greenery coming out of the top.  My mind just couldn't deal with it.  ha ha!


Look here... best part of all for all you who love tying bows... they are already DONE for you!



The stamps in this set are just adorable!  Well, minus the weird plants... lol.  I love the sentiments, cup, steam and tea bag tag.  Too Cute!




Don't forget to dress up the envelope too! 





If you would like to receive a fun new kit each month, just go to www.mypaperpumpkin.com and sign up.  Be sure to select me as Demonstrator and let me know you've signed up and I'll send you a little extra thank you from me!

Thank you for looking in today.  

Happy Monday and happy crafting!  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors