Friday, July 3, 2015

Garden in Bloom Friends

This Garden in Bloom set has to be one of my favorites and I can't wait to use it with all the beautiful colors we have!



Recipe:

Base:  Rose Red - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Layer:  Basic Black - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Top:  Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"


I first stamped the solid flower first with Rose Red and the solid leaves with Old Olive.  The center of the flower is Crushed Curry.

After they dried I stamped the outlines to match the flower and leaves with Memento Black Ink.  The bee is also stamped with Memento Black Ink and then colored in with the Crushed Curry Stampin' Write Marker.  Then I used the Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker to draw the "flight" of the bumble bee.

Get ready to see this card in other colors!  I'm going to be experimenting with everything that makes a beautiful flower!  Calypso Coral is next!



Don't forget to decorate the inside as well.  I thought the cute little bee would be a good stamp to put inside.  So cute!


Thank  you for looking in today.  I hope you have a fabulous and safe 4th of July weekend!  Three days off for this girl!  Wooo Hooo!

~ Donna


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the lil bee inside...CAute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Danita! I just love the little bee! I'm anxious to sneak that little sweetie in to a lot of cards!

      Delete
  2. I love this card. Sooooo cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cheryl! It was so much fun to make. I just love this set of stamps!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors