Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Holiday Mini - Sneak Peek at Your Presents

All attendee's at this year's Convention received the stamp set Your Presents as well as a kit with card stock and envelopes to make two projects.  We used those items in one of the classes we went to and along with the kit was a flyer with some other ideas on using the stamps.

Below is my interpretation of one of the samples.  There are many more ideas that I can hardly wait to make and share with you.


It was so great going to  Convention and learning about so many great ways to use our tools.  For this set, we used the kissing technique.  I was having some difficulty getting the look I wanted, so I tried something else and it worked out great.

I'll share that with you later.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Wednesday and Happy Crafting!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors