Sunday, September 6, 2015

Flowers Flowers Everywhere

Sixty of these beauties are gracing the tables at Brittney's house - SIXTY!  That equates to 120 cuts on the Big Shot using the Spiral Flower Originals.  Thankfully, with the BigZ Dies, they are strong enough to cut 3 or 4 at a time.  Each flower has two cuts of the Spiral Flower to make a nice full flower.  



Aren't they pretty?  I think so and most importantly, so does the Bride!  That is the only person that needs to love them!


We also made bigger flowers to go with the smaller ones, but they were made using a retired BigZ Die because it was simple and fast to do.  The centers though are made using the Bouquet Bigz L.



The large yellow flowers will be attached at the bottom to a battery operated tea light and then will be lowered into a beautiful mason jar that has been mod podged on the bottom and sprinkled with silver glitter.


I have a few more large white flowers to make to fill up the jars a little bit more.  They will be a breeze to do though, now that I have it down.  ha ha


Thank you for looking in today.  I'll be making some fun Holiday Projects next, so come back to see what I have for you!

Have a Blessed Sunday!
~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Are we going to see a picture of the finished product??????? I looks like it will be awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will...I promise! The flowers are at the Bride's house, so I'll have to get her to take a nice picture with the full tealight, flower and glitter jar. :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors