Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Flowers... as promised!

Before I begin, remember today is TUESDAY - so watch for the Weekly Deals today.  Click my link above (if you are reading this in blog form) and see the Weekly Deals

Here is a look at the vases that will be on the tables at the wedding.  I think they will be even more beautiful as the wedding will be outside in the evening after sunset.


The bottom 1/3 or so of the mason jars were painted with Mod Podge and sprinkled with Silver Glitter.  Let me tell you, that glitter was all over the place!  I'm still finding it here at my house and the jars didn't come to my house!  Just random flecks!  ha ha!






Well kids, it's off to bed for me after a three day weekend.  For my regular readers, you know I write this the day before posting at midnight so you can see it bright and early in the morning.

Happy Tuesday and 
(Happy 69th Anniversary to my Parents celebrating in Heaven)!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors