Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Get Well Soup

Who needs a get well card when you can give a Get Well Soup?  Our Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags are fully colorable, stampable and customizable to fill with whatever you can fit inside!


I placed the Kraft Bag inside the Happy Hearts Embossing Folder and ran it through the Big Shot for some nice texture onto the bag.

Then I cut a piece of Designer Series Paper (DSP) from the Cherry on Top stack 2" high leaving the width at 6".  I wrapped it as far as it would go around the bag and then placed my package inside.


I stamped the image onto Shimmery White card stock with Black StazOn ink and colored the bowl with Bermuda Bay ink from inside the lid of the ink pad and my Aqua Painter.  The "soup" is Hello Honey.  I stamped the heart and the spoon again with Real Red and then cut them out with my paper snips and attached them to the bowl.  The spoon is glued down directly while the heart is popped up with half of a Stampin' Dimensional.

Want to see what I put inside??  You're going to love this!


A Lipton's Chicken Noodle Soup package fits perfectly inside!  What better way to wish someone a Get Well, than with Get Well Soup!


Here's what I did on the back since the DSP isn't wide enough to go all the way around AND even if it did, the bag needed room to expand, so I attached a long piece of Thick Baker's Twine onto each side under the paper and then cut it in the middle and tied it with the soup packet inside.

To make it easier, I suppose I could have put the Bakers Twine all the way around the bag and under the DSP, but I just now thought of that as I was typing!



I hope you don't have anyone with a cold or flu, but if you do, now you know how to brighten their day!

Thank you for looking in!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute little "feel better" gift. I love it, Donna !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jennie! I always loved Lipton's noodle soup when I was a kid! Seemed like a good idea. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors