Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Indian Corn in a Basket

Thank goodness for all the talented Stampin' Up! ladies that I can learn from.  I just couldn't resist this one when I saw it on Connie Babbert's Inkspired Treasures.  I think you will love it as well!  Thank you Connie!









I decorated the leftover leaves from the Witching Decor Kit.


Sponge the cut ends and curl them with your bone folder.

Place them inside the Berry Basket made with the BigZ Die

  

Isn't this adorable!?  Think of it sitting on  your Thanksgiving table or perhaps just the "corns" on as a place setting at each plate.  

Have fun with it!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors