Thursday, September 24, 2015

For the New Two

This Designer Series Paper is just so versatile.  Even though it has no color to start with, it can be easily sponged, like I did here, or simply left as is and it is beautiful either way.


For today's card I used Calypso Coral for sponging and for the mat behind the sentiment and on the card itself.  The base of the card is Very Vanilla.


It is hard to see the Gold Metallic Thread in the picture, but it looks good in person.  You do have to used quite a bit of it on a card though since it is so very thin.  


I popped up the sentiment with Stampin' Dimensionals and added some Rhinestone Jewels for a little bling.

Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is almost here!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors