Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Halloween Penguins

I spotted this idea on, of all places, Pinterest, by Sheila Terlep.  Isn't that where we find so much inspiration.  As soon as I saw these adorable penguins dressed up for Halloween, I knew I had to give them a go!  I think it was the one with the purple hat and bow tie that caught my eye first.  I immediately thought of the old Batman cartoons and show with the Penguin.


Aren't they just the cutest little trick or treaters?  The red mask was made by die cutting the necktie that comes in the Snow Place / Snow Friends Bundle.  I then cut off the one side of the tie and attached it with adhesive so that it looks like it is tied around his head.

The "ghost" is made by simply cutting out the penguin without stamping first, then trim around the bottom so you can see his feet.  CUTE!




I made their trick or treat bags by just cutting a small rectangle of Sahara Sand and stamped them with the moon from Jingle All the Way.


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!

~ Donna
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors