Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Arizona Dust Storms

Well, it's Monsoon Time in Arizona, which means it's time for giant dust storms, heavy rain and interesting weather.  Last night was our first big dust storm of the year and most likely the biggest one we've ever had in Arizona history.  Some areas had rain afterwards, but here at my house, just dust, dust and more dust.  Here's the proof.  My car is under a carport, but not inside a garage with a door and protection.  When the wind comes up it swirls round and round under our carport.





The footprints are mine, also under the carport as I walked around the car.  We even made national news with the storm but the best photo's are here:  AZ Central.

More forecast for tonight, so my fingers are crossed we'll get some rain this time!

~Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors