Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cards by Brittney

Today was a fun creative day!  Brittney came by and after running some errands around town we got busy with making pretties!  A friend is getting married next spring and has asked for help with her invitations, so this is what Brittney came up with.  I think they look amazing!

Here is the outside.  Papers used is Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler and Whisper White.  Inks:  Craft White and Cherry Cobbler.  The flowers on the inside isn't SU but is the only thing that would give a soft silvery look inside.



Another card she made today is this one.  Cardstock and inks used: Pear Pizazz, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise.  Stamp set: Sweets for the Sweet (w-122510 / c-122512).  Love the bright and cheerful colors!

Great Job Brittney.

My creations will be on here later.  I'm working on my swaps for Regionals in Henderson, Nevada at the end of August.  It's my first Stampin' Up! event ever and I'm extremely excited!

Have a Crafty Weekend!

6 comments:

  1. I think that wedding invite might be my best work yet :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree! It's awesome and I really love the way it came together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Brittney...so elegant! And I adore the cute pinwheels card too :)

    Hugs....Danita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney, your nuts! Cutout pinwheels? AAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Linda, it's called THERAPY!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankx Danita!!! And no I was nuts for cutting those out, I thought I would never finish! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors