Saturday, July 23, 2011

Snow Much Fun Swapping

I really love this stamp set and the new In Colors - especially the Island Indigo and Pool Party.  You'll also see the card folder that we used at the last Stamp a Stack and at Brittney's Workshop.  I obviously LOVE that folder too.  Thanks so much to Dawn Olchefske for sharing it on her blog!

On the left you will see the folder made from Island Indigo and Pool Party.  The sentiment stamp set is from Delightful Dozen (w-122650 / c-122652), the stamp along the bottom is from Snow Much Fun (w-122560 / c-122562) and the design stamp on the top is from Delightful Decorations (wood only - 166517).  The ribbon to tie it closed is the 3/8" Ruffled Ribbon Island Indigo (122974).

The card itself I've shown on here before, except this time I was out of Whisper White so I stamped it on watercolor paper (122959) and inked the edge of it with my sponges using Island Indigo (of course)


Here's a look at the inside complete with Whisper White envelope (107301).  The card holder can hold several cards and envelopes - perfect for a gift for someone who loves hand made creations.


Thank you for peeking in today.  I hope you're having a wonderful weekend.  I'm working on some ideas for upcoming workshops and gatherings.

~ Donna

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors