Saturday, July 2, 2011

Snow Much Fun 2

Here's another "Snow Much Fun" card that I've made today.  I wanted to find a way to actually put some white on my snowman and decided that I could do that if I stamped him on Crumb Cake, so that's what I did and it came out pretty well. 

We may do this little guy for our July Stamp a Stack... Christmas in July sounds like a great theme to me, especially in Arizona with our 110 plus degree temperatures.

The card base is Riding Hood Red, then layered with Whisper White and Crumb Cake.  I used the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on the large piece of Crumb Cake and tied a ribbon of Cherry Cobbler around that piece.  Mr. Snowman was colored using the Whisper White Craft Refill ink and my Aqua Painter.  His hat is Cherry Cobbler and Basic Gray.  Doesn't he just look like he's ready to launch that snowball at some unsuspecting person!  I just love it!

Hope you have an enjoyable Independence Day weekend.  Keep safe and remember to always watch the kids around water!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors