Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jack of All Trades

Halloween will be here before you know it and out will come the Jack-o-lanterns and Trick-or-Treaters.  I don't do a lot of Halloween "stuff" but I do like the cute stamps and fun images that Stampin' UP! has.  They are just so much fun!

Recipe - Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Tangerine Tango, DSP Brights Pattern Stack and Whisper White.  Inks:  Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and StazOn Black.  The ribbon is the new 1/2" Scallop Dots.  Stamp Sets used:  Teeny Tiny Wishes (115370) and Jack of All Trades (122620-w / 122622-c).


I really like how it turned out.  I don't know that I would use the brads though if I were making a lot of them.  They are nice but for the top part that sticks out over the edge, both tines have to be folded the same direction so you can't see them.  A little difficult for a big project, but awesome for that little bling!

Tomorrow is finally Friday!!!  Do you have crafting plans??

3 comments:

  1. Awe.... Now I wanna make one too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on over Saturday Brittney and you can help us make a BUNCH of them for the Regional Swap! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors