Thursday, October 20, 2011

Arizona Fall Beauty

We had a wonderful time on our getaway, but I'm so very glad to be home so I can sleep in my own bed and actually get a good nights' sleep.  The room we had was awesome and the bed was very comfortable, I just couldn't rest and fall asleep. 

But on the bright side, here are some beautiful pictures of the trees and our awesome room.  If you are ever in Payson, Arizona you should check out the Majestic Mountain Inn.  This was our second time visiting there and we've been very pleased both times with the facilities and our stay there.

Thi is the view as you come in the door from the parking lot, notice the back door out to a grassy area facing the back doors of the other building facing us.  We had two rocker patio chairs out there to enjoy the sunset with.
 This is facing the other way - see my little Bugg peeking in the door?  LOL


We drove from Payson up to the higher elevations towards and into Flagstaff, AZ.  Aren't the colors beautiful!



This beauty was taken inside Flagstaff.  There were only a couple of truly red / orange trees like this one.


This isn't a great picture since the reflection from the dashboard is right down the middle of the tree (NO, I'm not driving, Mark is...lol) but this particular tree is native to well, I'm not sure... maybe to T-Mobile or Verizon.  It's a FAKE TREE with cell antenna's up at the top.  How funny is that??  It's bigger than any of the real pine trees around it! 
Well, that's my post for today.  Off to package up Linda's workshop order that came in yesterday so I can take it to the office tomorrow.

Hope you had a great day!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors