Saturday, October 1, 2011

A Great Day of Card Making

We had a great day today celebrating World Card Making Day.  Here we are working on our projects.  Linda was very busy making owl creations for Halloween and Kristi and Berta were working on Halloween Treats for their childrens' classmates for later this month.



I can't remember where the idea for this "pumpkin owl/bat" came from, but isn't it adorable?  As soon as I get the name from Linda, I'll update this post. 



This little Vampire Owl comes from Creations on Paper.  Linda made up the rest of the card.  Everything except the "RIP" is Stampin' UP! products.


I made this one using Dawn Olchefske's idea - her version was an adorable Halloween Card.

This is the finished product from Berta that she and Kristi are making.  Also seen in the Holiday Mini on page 11.  HEY, that makes this project a Ditto Day!



Two more Owl / Creatures from Linda.  "Frank" was also discovered on Creations on Paper as was the "Mummy" below.

Here's the Mummy... and Daddy...  I know... groan...............


And finally, I've decided to make this card for one of my Team Meeting swaps this month, so figured I'd get a headstart.
So... did you create anything today for World Card Making Day?  Hope you had a wonderful time!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors