Monday, October 10, 2011

Workshop Sneak Peek

Linda's workshop is coming this next Saturday and for a change, I'm all ready - EARLY!  I'm so excited to have our projects done and ready to stamp.  Yayy!  So, I think I'll post a little sneak peek of one of our projects.   Yep... it's Christmas!!  Watch later this week for another sneak peek.


I'm sure you've all heard about the big promotion this month - Join Stampin' Up! and receive a FREE BIG SHOT!  (or $100 in extra merchandise if you already have a Big Shot).  What I want to share with you though is something I read from Lorri Heiling, another Demonstrator that she shared with her customers.  With all the details about joining, her short paragraph really explains it simply.  Thanks Lorri for a simple way explanation.

Lorri said:

"Let me share a story with you! One of my customers called me today to place an order. As she was reading off what she wanted to order, I kept thinking she's better off getting the KIT. In a nutshell, she got EVERYTHING SHE WANTED on her list, plus about 16 more items!!!! NOT ONLY DID SHE GET 16
MORE ITEMS, BUT SHE SAVED $10 BY BUYING THE STARTER KIT!!! Don't forget, by buying the Starter Kit, you aren't saying you want to hold workshops and classes. You are just saying that you want a GREAT DEAL and a great savings, plus products at wholesale prices! You can let your demonstratorship expire and you keep the products! OR if you would like to continue getting the discount, your minimums aren't due until March 31st, 2012!"
I hope you're enjoying a nice day off - Columbus Day here in the States / Thanksgiving in Canada.

Create something pretty today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors