Monday, October 31, 2011

Big Shot FREE Offer Extended!!!

Stampin' UP! has announced that they are extending the time to sign up and receive a FREE BIG SHOT! 

I'd love to have you on my team and what better time than now.  You can have over $375 worth of product for the price of $175 and receive a FREE Big Shot (or $100 more in free product) just by signing up as a Demonstrator with me.  What a great time to get some wonderful products.

Click HERE to go my post with all the details!

Check it out and let me know if you're interested.

Have a creative day and be sure to watch out for all the little Goblins coming to your house tonight for free candy!!


~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors