Friday, October 14, 2011

Spotlight on Oz

I just love the creativity of this card!!  This card was made by Linda this week for Helen's birthday earlier this week.  Helen is from Kansas and has a great collection of Wizard of Oz stuff. 

Check out this adorable Dorothy.!!

It's all SU except for the flowered paper.  Linda was aiming for "sunflowers" to go with Kansas and this is what she had.

Take a close look at the braids - this is where I love the creativity - she used the branch from the Bird Punch and then cut off the leaves - it really looks like braids!   


So, I'm off to finish getting ready for tomorrow's workshop.  Have a wonderful weekend - make something crafty!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors