Saturday, August 18, 2012

Angry Birds Strike Again... Stack and Store Containers

Some of you already know my boss has recently become addicted to Angry Birds on her iPhone.  When I saw this adorable rendition using a left-over container that our buttons and brads come in.  Be sure to save your containers, you'll find so many things to use them for.

This little guy is already filled with mints and sitting on Karen's desk.  I think she liked it!

I found this little guy on Toni Tessler's Blog.  Thanks Toni for the great little Angy Bird.


Cardstock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper White

Ink:  Real Red, Daffodil Delight - I did sponge the edge of his face, and all the edges of his beak

Other:  2 1/2" circle punch or using the Circles #2 Originals die with your Big Shot, 3/4" and 1/2" circle punches (eyeball), Heart to Heart punch (retired) for top feather, 1" square punch (beak), Word Window punch (eyebrows)

Hope you're having a great weekend!

~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors