Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The HOLIDAY Catalog is Here!!

Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this amazing catalog!!  I think I want one of everything and I'm on my way to owning a lot of it already... hehe
 
 
 
Here are a few of my favorite things about this catalog:

  • Bundles!  Stampin' Up! has bundled matching stamp sets and framelits saving you money (15% off)!  You're going to fall in love with them too!  Be sure to watch for several bundles throughout the catalog.

  • Kits!   Several cute kits for Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's Day!

  • Suites!  Four new Suites to fit everyone's holiday needs.

  • Ideas!  There are so many wonderful ideas inside to CASE (that's Copy And Share Everything)!

 
If you're like me, you're going to fall in love with everything inside too.  Get your wish lists ready!
 
Contact me to place your orders.  I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Happy Crafting!
 
~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors