Sunday, August 26, 2012

Stampin' Up! Paper Flowers Tutorial

Stampin' Up! has a new print ad campaign. You'll see these gorgeous new full page ads in magazines like Better Homes & Gardens, Family Fun, and Parents.

This is one of the ads. The print ad includes a link to download a free tutorial to make the flowers pictured in the ad. You don't need to run out and find a magazine though, because I've got the tutorial hook-up for you right here! Click on the image to view the PDF tutorial and make sure to scroll down to the second page for the instructions.


I hope you enjoy this easy way to make some pretty paper flowers.  Remember the old song by Marie Osmond "Paper Roses".  Wow, that just popped into my head! 

Have a great day!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. Total flashback to that song!

    The flowers are adorable and look like a fun project for my granddaughter & me. I subscribe to BH&G so that works out great! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors