Friday, August 31, 2012

Taking a Little Break

For those of you that don't know, I'm taking a little break from being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for three months.  I will be back full force and stronger than ever ready to face 2013 with some new ideas and projects.

In the meantime however, my downline, Brittney, will be happy to take your orders for you and get them placed quickly with Stampin' Up! so they are on the way to you right away!

Any email orders placed with Brittney during this hiatus will receive a free pack of Dimensionals from me as a thank you for being patient during the transition.  Everyone can always use Dimensionals, right?

Keep watching the blog, I will continue to craft and post.  Right now my full time job is keeping us all busy until 10 p.m. each night, but with any luck we'll have some time off soon and I can start crafting again.

Thank you for peeking in!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors