Saturday, July 23, 2016

3 x 3 July 2016 Thank You

For each of our workshops, I make a 3 x 3 thank you note to go inside each customer's bag.  Here are the ones I made for July.  Can you tell Sweet Sugarplum is one of my favorite colors?


Recipe:  Whisper White 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Basic Black - 2 7/8" x 2 7/8"
Sweet Sugarplum 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Whisper White - for stamping the jar and the flowers.

I stamped the flowers from Jar of Love in Sweet Sugarplum.  The solid base is stamped off once and then the details are stamped fully inked.

The jar was stamped with Smoky Slate and then lightly stamped with Pool Party solid inside which I stamped off once.  It is very hard to see here, but there's just enough color on the card to make it look like there is water in the jar.

The "thank  you" is from Hostess Set - Gift of Love.  Only those who host a party or spend a minimum of $150 on their own items, can select this stamp set for a special low price using Stampin' Rewards.



The idea was cased from Susan Itell, although her cards were a tad bigger.  My little thank you's are always 3 x 3, so mine looks a bit more crowded.  Thank you Susan for the great idea!



Thank you for looking in today!  Have a great weekend!  ~ Donna


Product List

3 comments:

  1. I thought the card looked VERY familiar. Great job CASing! I love 3x3 cards and it doesn't look that crowded. I didn't realize this was a hostess set, the flower that is. Next month is my turn to host our card group and I might just have to get his set and CASE away! I like the little touch of the blue for the water too. I really like them and that touch of black on the flowers is just so special and realistic. Then to have the black mat just adds to the whole bouquet! Love how you popped some up as well. I really like the thank you stamped as a background too - such a sweet touch. Speaking of sweet, I think the sweet sugarplum color is just perfect here. Now, I am anxious to get this set and try other colors and make a little thank you gift of thank you cards!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Chris!

      The "thank you" is from a hostess set. The flowers and jar are from "Jar of Love" - not a hostess set. Thank goodness, because I've had several people love it and buy it already. There is SO much that can be done with this set.

      Happy Saturday!

      Delete
    2. I realized that later....one would think I have the catalog more memorized by now!

      Chris

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors