Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Layering on the Love with Bonus Days!


  • I’m so excited about Bonus Days! This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered coupons to customers! All you need to do for your $5 USD coupon is spend $50 USD in July.  Beginning July 7th through July 31st.

  • Stampin’ Up! will email you a coupon for every $50 USD you spend, and you can use coupons on anything you want in August!  Be sure to save the coupon, it cannot be re-sent, so guard it with your life!

This card came together so nicely.  The original plan was to use just one flower from the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Die, but then decided it needed more so I added another one in a second color.  This card is Peekaboo Peach and Flirty Flamingo. 

Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Flirty Flamingo - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"


Pop up the Flamingo layer with Dimensionals

When I picked out the sentiment, it seemed perfect after deciding to use two flowers instead of one.  Making the flower "more" when with "another" (you)


Thank you for looking in today.   ~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I had to look close as I thought it was one flower but now I can see the two and the difference in colors. Pretty. I like those two colors together. I think the Peek-a-boo Peach brings out the orange in the Flirty Flamingo which a lot of the real flamingos seem to have (at least the real ones I have seen). Fun card with all the background spots and the sentiment. Great job as always!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to click on the picture and have it open in another window as a larger picture. Sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't, though I'm not sure why.

      I love these colors together! As you can probably tell. :)

      Thank you Chris for your comments!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors