Monday, May 22, 2017

Bye Bye Grunge

I'm really going to miss Gorgeous Grunge... so I made another card for a birthday at the office.  This was a quick and easy card and since there are no flowers, it's a masculine card!  


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Dapper Denim - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"

Stamps:
Gorgeous Grunge - Retiring
Big On Birthdays (142877)

Ink - Dapper Denim


I popped up the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today.  It's another Monday!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite cards! Fun and festive and could be done in any color! I think I need to make a bunch of these in various colors to have on hand. I think using the fountain pen from the new Crafting Forever set would be cool to put either inside the card or on the envelope as well or the pot of brushes! I am thinking even for other type of cards such as thank you or graduation done in school colors. Now I need to just make them! Thanks for a fun idea.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors