Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Gift of Love - Thanks

Here are my workshop 3 x 3 thank you notes that the girls received after our April workshop.  Normally I post these earlier, but then they see them online before receiving them, so I've waited.  It's hard to wait!  LOL


This is a very simple card using the Gift of Love Hostess Set.  By the way, this is the last month you can receive this set as a hostess, as beginning on June 1, 2018, there will be new sets.  So, have a qualifying purchase and you can get this set too! 

A qualifying purchase is $150.00, BUT gather some friends together to help you order and you'll have enough in no time!




Recipe:
Watermelon Wonder (retiring) - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (times 2 - one for inside and outside)
Memento Black - stamp the outline
Watermelon Wonder - stamp off once, then stamp the flowers
Wild Wasabi - stamp the leaves


I'm going to miss this set too - I'm going to miss a LOT of them... BUT, I've put my pre-order in from the new catalog and they have shipped already.  I should have them very soon!  I'm so excited to play with the new toys!

Thanks for looking in today!

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. I love these little cards! These ought to bring a smile to anyone's face! So bright and colorful. Great job!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors