Saturday, December 28, 2019

Peaceful Moments

I'm sure you've seen some other sneak peeks with these beautiful poppies (available beginning January 3, 2020), so here is what I've made to get going for our first sneak peek.  I'm happy to have finally made the time to sit down and play with mine.  Sadly, my first card needed to be a sympathy card for a dear friend whose sister passed away this week.  Always hard to lose a family member, but even harder at the holidays.


Recipe:
Calypso Coral - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Mossy Meadow - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 5 1/8"

Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (inside panel)

Flowers:  Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Mossy Meadow and Old Olive with Basic Black centers.

Stamps and Dies:  Peaceful Moments Bundle (Peaceful Moments Stamps - Poppy Moments Dies)
Ink:  Memento Black


I always like to tell you how to learn from my mistakes, so here goes.  When you die cut the "outline" poppies, be sure to use adhesive sheets that can be attached to your card stock prior to cutting out the die.  Then it easily attaches without oozing glue!  If our Multipurpose Liquid Glue is all you have, it works best to avoid messes by just dabbing little dots of glue onto the back of your die cut paper, let it dry just a touch and it should adhere nicely without a mess.


Thank you for looking in today.  If you need a 2020 Mini Catalog, please email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I'll get one sent to you along with the Sale-a-Bration brochure.

Happy Saturday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors