Monday, December 9, 2019

Playful Penguins Warm My Heart

These sweet little Playful Penguins will be gone soon with the Year End Clearance, so if you love them as much as I do, you best get them before they are sold out!

Today's card is one of our cards from this weekend workshop.  For our card today, it can be used as a simple friendship card or a Christmas card.


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gold Foil cardstock - 4" x 5 1/4"
Brightly Gleaming Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 3" (attach at the top of the Gold Foil)
Whisper White 3 3/4" x 5" - tear into pieces to look like snow hills.

Whisper White scraps to stamp and fussy cut the penguins.  No dies for these guys, but they are easy to cut.  Just remember to leave a little border, it looks better that way.


Want to know what warms my heart more than these penguins?  You guessed it, my sweet little Granddaughter, Lovelia.  She came to our workshop with her Mommy and I loved every minute!  Look how big she's getting.  2 months old already!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Monday!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors