Monday, December 30, 2019

Peaceful Poppies

Oh My Goodness, just wait until you see this Designer Series Paper in person.  The name is Peaceful Poppies and these cards come from one of the prettiest sheets in the pack.  The DSP is 12" x 12" and this page is perfect without any additions except for perhaps a ribbon and sentiment, maybe some jewels!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper - 4" x 5 1/4" (151324)

Stamps:
Peaceful Moments (bundled with Poppy Moments dies) (153824) 
Ink:
Memento Black


I punched the sentiments with the Story Label Punch.



Thank you for looking in today.  Back to work after a few days off and oh my was it nice to just be lazy!  

Happy New Years' Eve Eve!  The countdown is on!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors