Friday, June 5, 2020

Celebrate Sunflowers

This is going to be one of my favorites, until I get to more shopping from the catalog that is!  So many things on my wish list!



Recipe:
Soft Suede - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" (cut 2 - one for inside panel)
Soft Suede - 1 1/2" x 4 3/4" - embossed with Tasteful Textile
Watercolor Paper - Sunflower and Leaves

I stamped the sunflower with Pumpkin Pie, then colored it in with my Water Painter (previously Aqua Brush) using So Saffron, then added in bits of Pumpkin Pie for extra color.  I think stamping with the Pumpkin Pie really brings out the colors of the flower.  

The center is water colored with Soft Suede.  I stamped and colored the leaves with Garden Green, then attached them onto the back of the sunflower - as seen in the picture below:


The outline die of the flower is Soft Suede.  I only attached it in the center ring with liquid glue and left the rest of the petals loose.  Then popped up the whole thing with Stampin' Dimensionals.




Happy Friday!!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors