Wednesday, June 3, 2020

New Catalog Kickoff Celebration

This is our favorite time of year... New Annual Catalog Time!

Shop or Host a party in June 
and 
enjoy $25.00 EXTRA 
Free Credit with a 
$250.00 order or more.  



Things to know about ordering from the New Catalog beginning June 3, 2020!

  • Online ordering will be available no later than Noon MT – check throughout the day for the new products to be available HERE in my online store.
  • All orders of $150 or more receive Stampin’ Rewards – see hostess chart on page 187 of your catalog or HERE online.
  • All orders or workshops of $250 or more during June receive AN EXTRA $25 FREE in Stampin’ Rewards!
  • There will be a LIMIT of 1 each of the 5 new In Color Reinkers per person until further notice.
  • The New Die Cut and Embossing Machines (page 170) are not available yet for purchase.
  • Don’t miss the NEW Stampin’ Seal and Stampin’ Seal + adhesive on page 162.
If you need a catalog and don't already have a Demonstrator, please email me and I'll be happy to mail one to you.  My regular customers should have received their catalog by mail.  If you have not received it, please let me know and I'll get one to you.


Want even MORE from the new catalog?  Think about joining My Team!



JOIN MY TEAM! Get a FREE Bundle!

Have you thought about joining Stampin’ UP!  It’s a GREAT WAY to save 20% (or more!) on your Stampin’ UP! Supplies!

Join before June 30th and you will be able to select ANY BUNDLE of your choice in addition to $125 in Stampin’ UP! products in your Starter Kit for only $99 + tax!!

Click for more info!  No Parties Required!  Hobby Shoppers Welcome!

Thank you for checking in today to see all the great new items in the new catalog!

~  Donna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors