Monday, June 1, 2020

Say Goodbye to Vibrant Vases

Two more cards I made based on yesterday's post.  This time in Melon Mambo.  Still one of my favorite colors!


Recipe:
Melon Mambo - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Melon Mambo - 4" x 5 1/4"
Whisper White - die cut with Stitched So Sweetly rectangles
Whisper White - scraps for stamping the vase with Melon Mambo - punched with Vases Builder Punch
Whisper White - 4" x 5 1/4" - inside panel


Stamps:  Vibrant Vases
Inks: Melon Mambo, Memento Black, Granny Apple Green (stem)
Ribbon:  Polka Dot Tulle
Dies:  Stitched So Sweetly



Thank you for looking in today.  Are you ready for JUNE?  Can you believe it is here already?

Stay Safe and Healthy, stay inside and Stamp! 

~ Donna




Product List

1 comment:

  1. I like this card too. I watched the replay of these cards. How refreshing these cards are. I didn't get the punch but I think it would be a lot easier than fussy cutting. You did a wonderful job showcasing these. Hope you had a good birthday and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors