Friday, June 19, 2020

Many Little Thanks

Are you ready for life to get back to normal?  Not the "new" normal... just our regular normal.  With so many people still working from home, it also means that shipping of our products take longer to arrive.  Finally received our workshop order from the June 6th party, so made thank you notes to go with the orders. 

I still love these little sunflowers.  So bright and cheery!


Recipe:
Crushed Curry - 3" x 6", scored and folded at 3"
Water Color Paper - 2 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White 2 3/4" x 2 3/4" (inside)

Stamps:  Celebrate Sunflowers and Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede and Old Olive

I stamped the image with Crushed Curry and painted the insides with ink squeezed onto the inside of the ink pads with my Water Painter.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Finally Friday!

Have a great weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors