Monday, June 8, 2020

Happy Birthday Hubby

So, hubby's birthday was on Thursday, but I couldn't post this because he sees my blog... now that he's opened the card, I can share here.  So easy, but I really like it and he loves sunflowers, so it was a win-win.


Recipe:
Very Vanilla - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Flowers for Every Season - Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 5"
Bumblebee - 3 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Cinnamon Cider - 1" x 4 1/2" - flagged at the ends with scissor snips
Sahara Sand - 1" x 1 1 /2"

Stamps: Celebrate Sunflowers, Well Said
Ink: Early Espresso

I roughed up the edges of the Bumblebee cardstock with my scissors to give it a distressed look.


Thank you for looking in today~  It's another Monday!  (and I'm thankfully still working safely from home.)  Stay safe people!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors